Peerless Pump utilizes nearly 100 years of quality engineering experience to design and manufacture tough, reliable and versatile products to meet your pumping needs. We deliver products that offer variety, durability and innovative solutions to meet the demands of your market.
They are general-purpose, frame-mounted, end suction pumps flexibly coupled to drivers and equipped with coupling guards. Each entire unit can be mounted on a steel base. An optional drip pan is available.
The Peerless Pump 8796 Series pumps are manufactured for a wide range of flow and head requirements and meet the latest ASME specifications. Besides costing less than the competition, the 8796 Series pumps are engineered to lower your operating costs.
- Dual oil level monotoring systems; “Bullseye Sight Glass” and clear “Trico® Optimatic” constant level oiler.
- Two heavy duty, back-to-back mounted, 7300 series, angular contact bearings, providing an industry leading L10 life in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Largest shaft diameter (D) and shortest impeller overhang (L), resulting in the lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry.
- Flinger type lubrication system creates a constant oil mist cascading over the radial & thrust bearings, resulting in cooler running bearings than other manufacturers flooded lubricated bearings.
- Rugged vertical design: Rugged construction provides long MTBPM and long service life.
- Pump thrust bearing: Since pump thrust is not carried by the motor, standard P-base motors and flexible couplings can be used.
- Impeller adjustment above support rate: Allows for impeller adjustment with pump installed, reducing maintenance and adjustment time.
- Long sleeve bearings: Offers better support of the shaft, less shaft deflection, and longer bearing life.
- Registered fits: Every part location is concentric to the shaft, offering longer MTBPM and simple maintenance.
- Fabricated support columns: Rigid support columns with registered fits provide precise alignment of shaft and sleeve bearings for easy assembly.
- Oversized shaft diameters: Large shaft diameter minimizes deflection, provides longer MTBPM and better shaft/bearing stability.
- All metal construction: Strength and durability of a wide range of alloys to handle a wide range of liquids.
- Strainer: Optional for waste sumps to keep trash out of impeller and casting.
- Heavy duty support plates: Thicker support plates offer a longer service life due to more stiffness and vibration damping effect.
Benefits & Features
- Peerless Pump pioneered and patented the ‘double seal’ lateral seal feature to provide increased pump efficiency and extended pump life with focus on the critical surfaces between bowls and impellers
- Only manufacturer on the market that utilizes dual bowl bearings to provide extended pump life, utilizing rubber and bronze bearings to protect shaft and impellers against wear in a wide range of operating services
- Wide range of hydraulic and mechanical coverage; offered in numerous material and design configurations – to suit your needs.
- Configuration options allow for custom-engineered construction tailored to suit your requirements while ensuring maximum value, high efficiency and long term pump performance.
- Potable water certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by UL materials to provide clean water supply to the highest standards
Go to Top