Residential, Commercial ½ to 3 HP Frame-Mounted Centrifugal Pumps G&L Series 3742
General applications traditionally requiring various materials such as all iron, bronze-fitted or all bronze construction.
Applications include water circulation; booster service; liquid transfer; spray systems; jockey pumps; OEM applications; and general water services
- Close coupled and frame mounted designs
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Enclosed impeller design for high efficiencies
- A range of material and construction options
- Standard and optional mechanical seals available
The 3642/3742 Centrifugal Pumps are available in close-coupled and frame mounted designs and feature a range of material and construction options to meet residential and commercial applications demands. They are specifically designed for water circulation, booster service, liquid transfer, spraying systems, jockey pump service and general-purpose pumping.
- Compact Design: Close coupled, space saving design provides easy installation. Flexible couplings and bedplates not required
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
- Construction: Available in bronze fitted (BF), all iron (AI), or all bronze (AB). Bronze fitted means bronze impeller
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiencies. Threaded directly on motor shaft. Stainless steel locknut on three phase models requires no clearance adjustments. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Casing: Volute type, cast iron or brass construction. Back pullout design. Discharge can be rotated in eight positions. Vertical discharge standard. Tapped openings provided for priming, venting and draining.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard carbon/ ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, 300 series stainless steel components. Option seals available.
- Motor: Close-coupled design. Ball bearings carry all radial/axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor.
- Frame-Mounted Design: Offers flexibility of installation and driver arrangements. Cast Iron Power Frame rigidly supports the grease-for-life ball bearing shaft assembly.