SHURflo 2088 Series diaphragm pumps deliver reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure applications. They are used in a variety of spraying and transferring applications that require flows of up to 3.6 GPM (13.6 l/min). They are available in a variety of chemical resistant materials, can be mounted in any position, and are designed for easy maintenance. When used in conjunction with the appropriate Shurflo pump controller (902-100 or 902-200), the 24 volt models can be run PV-direct – without the use of a battery bank! NOTE: Be very careful when pairing a controller with your pump! The higher powered 12V pumps can easily burn out the controller if the pump pulls more current than the controller can handle. These controllers are rated at 5 amps and 7 amps maximum output current. Check the electrical specifications of your pump before purchasing a controller.
- Self Priming up to 12 vertical lift feet (3.7m)
- Built-in check valve (may vary by models)
- Prevents back flow of fluid through the pumps
- Continuous duty motor (fin cooled version only)
- Chemical resistant materials
- Can run dry without damage