The MAGNA3/UPE pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps – all fitted with communication equipment and state-of-the-art motors. These high performance pumps are perfect for high performance building systems, and fit both heating and cooling applications.
MAGNA3 knows the perfect setting
With a MAGNA3, you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory setting called AUTOADAPT. The MAGNA3 will now automatically analyse the heating system, find the optimum setting and then continuously adjust its operation to changes in demand. The result is optimum comfort and minimum energy consumption.
MAGNA3 pumps are extremely flexible and reliable, and have low noise levels, long life and no maintenance requirements. They are fitted with IR communication and can offer external control and monitoring via expansion modules.
The Grundfos MAGNA3 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in the following systems:
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic hot-water systems.
The pump range can also be used in the following systems:
- Ground source heat pump systems
- Solar-heating systems.
- FLOWADAPT and FLOWLIMIT
- Proportional-pressure control
- Constant-pressure control
- Constant-temperature control
- Constant-curve duty
- Max. or min. curve duty
- Automatic Night Setback
- No external motor protection required
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems
- Large temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA3 pumps comply with the EuP 2015 requirements
- The AUTOADAPT function ensures energy savings
- Built-in differential-pressure and temperature sensor
- Safe selection
- Simple installation
- No maintenance and long life
- Extended user interface with TFT display
- Control panel with self-explanatory push-buttonsmade of high-quality silicone
- Work log history
- Easy system optimisation
- Heat energy meter
- Multi-pump function
- External control and monitoring enabled via add-on modules
- The complete range is available for a maximum system pressure of 16 bar (PN 16).