The Grundfos SOLAR PML is energy optimized for small and medium solar thermal charging station in which the demand is mainly on small reduced flow.
- Glandless circulator pumps integrated in products shall have an energy efficiency index (EEI) of not more than 0.23, the benchmark level being 0.20
- Controlled via a digital low-voltage pulse-width modulation (PWM) signal which means that the speed of rotation depends on the input signal. The speed changes as a function of the input profile.
- Cataphoretically coated cast iron housing
- Electronics separated from motor, motor protected against condensed water by drain holes and double-coated wiring
- Ready for Conversion according to Ecodesign Requirements for August, 2015
- Fit for cold antifreeze media containing glycol or ethanol
- Fit for condensing environments