Haight has combined our versatile Universal Series Pump designed with stainless steel and corrosion resistant materials to meet the needs of our customers’ ever changing process systems.
9US Stainless Steel Pump Features
- “Gear within a Gear” design for quiet operation.
- Built in gear reduction, fully supported Through-Shaft Design, utilizes standard motor speeds.
- UniverSeal built in shaft seal flexibility.
- Only two moving parts reduces maintenance and wear.
- Closed Coupled or Foot Mounted Bracket Design.
- Readily accepts magnetic drive option.
- Inlet/Outlet ports accept 1″, 1.25″, and 1.5″ NPT and 150# flange connections.
- 250 psi discharge capability for stainless steel gear pumps.
- Non-metallic rotor eliminates galling problems, even with thin fluids including water.
- Integral relief valve with “No Leak” adjustment, and tank return operation capability.