The Type 5611 mechanical seal is the first truly universal cartridge seal — and its modular family concept will change your approach to sealing. Type 5600 Series components are interchangeable, enabling one seal family to be applied throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, thereby simplifying maintenance, reducing downtime, increasing plant operating efficiency and lowering costs.
The type 5611 seal is a single cartridge elastomer bellows seal.
The type 5611Q seal provides a quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
The type 5611L seal provides a quench gland with lip seal.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The Type 5611 single cartridge seal arrangements incorporate the John Crane Type 1 seal head assembly with universal cartridge adaptive hardware.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play and run-out, primary ring seal face wear, equipment tolerances and service life.
- Non-clogging single-coil spring.
- Positive mechanical drive.
- Full convolution elastomer bellows.
- Fits ANSI and DIN seal chambers.
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment