The Type 5611Q mechanical seal is part of the 5600 universal cartridge seal family — and the modular concept of John Crane’s Universal Cartridge will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. Designs are available that conform to API 682, Category 1.
The type 5611 seal is a single cartridge elastomer bellows seal.
The type 5611Q seal provides a quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
The type 5611L seal provides a quench gland with lip seal.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The Type 5611 single cartridge seal arrangements incorporate the John Crane Type 1 seal head assembly with universal cartridge adaptive hardware.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play and run-out, primary ring seal face wear, equipment tolerances and service life.
- Non-clogging single-coil spring.
- Positive mechanical drive.
- Full convolution elastomer bellows.
- Fits ANSI and DIN seal chambers.
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment