Type JCS2 seals are designed to be used in pumps for environmentally hazardous and abrasive liquids when operating limits for single-acting seals are exceeded. The double-balanced design of the seal allows the use of both pressurized and non-pressurized sealant fluid. This design ensures reliable and long-lasting operation under the most demanding conditions, reducing seal fluid consumption, and prevents environmental emissions.
Several variant of the design available for different services:
- JCS2P — OEM (Sulzer Ahlstar Up) Engineered double external stationary spring O-ring mounted seal
- JCS2A — Double application-specific seal for Sulzer liquid ring pumps and Andritz ACP pumps
- JCS2M — Double application-specific seal for Sulzer multistage pumps
- JCS2-MC — Double application-specific seal for Andritz MC-pumps
- JCS2E — Double application-specific seal for Sulzer hot liquid pumps